Our Surveillance Agents are persistent and resolute and offer the following:
- The latest up to date equipment
- Fast thinking and acting Agents
- Bilingual Operatives
- Worldwide knowledge
- Extreme discretion in all cases
- Male and female Agents
There are many reasons for surveillance and they can include the following:
- A deceitful partner – we will confirm or allay your fears
- fraud – our agents will attempt to determine situations
- Benefit fraud –we will work with local government agencies
- Faking an illness or injury – employees can determine the truth
- Claims for stolen property – false claims can be investigated
- Employee theft – covert cameras and employee interviews undertaken
- Industrial espionage where surveillance is of the utmost importance
- Due diligence – where we look to satisfy our clients in undertaking routine checks at addresses and areas known to us.
The best way to prove or disprove a situation is to record the facts with photographic and/or video evidence and surveillance is the most effective way to do this. You can then provide this to the relative company or authority to be dealt with. Our surveillance operatives only obtain information in a legal manner to ensure the results can be produced in a Court of law, whatever the reason, be it commercial, matrimonial or domestic. Once the evidence is collated and received you can then move forward with your case, whatever that may be – reimbursement of stolen funds, divorce proceedings or simply redeeming you or your company’s reputation.
How surveillance can help you
There are many different reasons for surveillance and our operatives will be able to provide you with the proof you need. We have the most up to date tools and our agents are the best in the business.
We always spend time with our clients before any surveillance job begins to discuss your requirements at length and to ensure this is the best course of action.
We are dedicated to providing the best possible service to ensure all our surveillance operations runs smoothly. Confidentiality is a must in the surveillance field and you can rest assured the surveillance we undertake will remain covert during the entire operation.
There are many different surveillance formats but we will ensure the type of surveillance undertaken has been confirmed and authorized by our clients. You can also choose the type of equipment you wish us to utilize such as:
- Telephone monitoring apparatus
- Cameras hidden in Agents clothing
- Covert audio and digital equipment
- Image Intensifiers
We offer a comprehensive surveillance operation and can even set up a job within 1-2 hours’ notice in the UK. Our highly trained surveillance operatives are continuously trained and updated in the latest high tech equipment and are also fully versed in UK and overseas intelligence protocols. This ensures you have peace of mind knowing all evidence is assembled in a legal manner so it can be produced in a Court of Law.
Our Agents can also provide regular updates so you are kept fully informed.
As well as many UK cases we have also undertaken surveillance projects in mainland Europe, America and some Asian countries so our worldwide knowledge is second to none.